This message has not changed over the years, because Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever. He is the Prince of Peace, and if we want peace in our land, we must submit to His Lordship, for His kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost!
Proverbs 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
Proverbs 11:10 When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth: and when the wicked perish, there is shouting.
Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
Psalms 9:8 And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.
Psalms 11:7 For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.
Psalms 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
Psalms 96:13 Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
Proverbs 2:9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.
Today, I want to speak about the righteousness of God. Righteousness meaning ‘right standing with God’
First, as a New Testament believer, we need to understand the difference between positional righteousness, and practical righteousness.
Positional righteousness is the righteousness that every Christian has before the throne of God. We believe in Jesus, that He came, God in the flesh, that He lived a sinless and victorious life here in the earth, performing miracles throughout His earthly ministry, that He died upon the cross as the only acceptable substitute for our sins, that He rose from the grave on the third day and ascended bodily into heaven where He now reigns, as King of King and Lord of Lords.
Positionally, we were all lost, but because we placed out faith in Him, He adopted us into the family of God, and gave us a new identity.
Ephesians 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
You are a child of promise, and heir of God. Your life has purpose and destiny upon it. You are no longer a bastard, a slave or an orphan, you are not a mistake, but are a child of the king, training for ruling and reigning in Him throughout eternity. You are the church, a member of the Body of Christ, a warrior in God’s army, called to occupy this earth until He comes again. You have been given authority over death, demons, and disease, and are no longer your own, but have been bought with a price, and live under His command. He has commanded us to Go! Into all the world in His strength and authority and to bring it under His Lordship and authority. Today we are going to do some of that.
Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
Practically, many of us are in one of two camps; we either don’t fully know what God has for us to do for Him, and so are growing in Him, becoming rooted and grounded in His love, seeking His will and Word in all things. Yet, some have flat out gone AWOL. We have long ago forgot that ‘Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteous is the primary commandment in the Bible, loving God first, takes precedence over serving Him. There is no morning watch and prayer vigil in our homes, the family alter has long ago fallen away, destroyed and decrepit from disuse, and then the long weary walk of works has begun, living life in a dry and weary land where there is no water. We raise our children, we busy ourselves in our churches, we work hard to provide for our families, but we have lost our first love, the Lord of glory. I know, even as a pastor, my ministerial responsibilities have often crept into my life for long seasons, where I have literally dried up spiritually, and delivered sermons devoid of passion and power. I have fed God’s people stale bread, from years of Bible study, that ministers only to the intellect of man, not his spirit. I had to fall back upon the Rock, and be broken. I had to put aside every earthly distraction, to again seek the face of God, that I might deliver to His people living waters from His throne, words of Spirit and truth, again a voice for the Lord, not merely an echo.
Today, we will have good old fashioned alter time to come back to that, and the Lord will meet you there, for He has sent me.
Yet I must speak today of practical righteousness. Practical righteousness for a Christian, is walking in love. You have been made to sit together with Christ in heavenly places. You have been given a high place in the Spirit of God. We used to attend a men’s breakfast monthly up in Canada hosted by a group of Christian businessmen, that understood the honour of God. They rented a Penthouse ballroom each month, in one of the best hotels in town, and did it right.
The Penthouse in on top of the building. It’s a high place. Practical righteousness means to repent. That is, come back to your high place in God. Leave behind the filthy things of your flesh and this world, and come back you royal child to your position of honour and holiness before Him.
The Pentagon, is also a high place. Every person working in the government of this great nation is called of God, to live and do righteousness, for God is holy!
If we love and serve Jesus, we truly do have friends in high places, higher than any earthly relationship….He must become our best friend, so that we serve and obey Him, seeking His counsel on the complexities of life, more than all the counsel of man. Used to be the US Congress began their day with the first three hours devoted to prayer…
Quickly, I’ll give you a couple of thoughts on sin, and will give the Holy Spirit something to work with in this message, because I’m a man on a mission. These are critical days, and I’m fixin to change a nation, and ultimately the nations of the earth, based upon what happens to you as you hear this word.
Forgive. No time to play with this one. God says if you don’t forgive people that have done you wrong He won’t forgive you. Do it now. You will never feel like it, for the pain and offense are real. Do it because the Word says so, as an act of your will. You are commanded to forgive and love people, but you do not have to trust everyone. If someone did you wrong, you must forgive them. Until they exhibit fruits in keeping with repentance, you are not required to reconcile with them, sin separates, but love covers a multitude of sins. You must forgive, and love.
Now let’s look at a few more sins.
Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
- If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
I had to do a little house cleaning before I could take you into where God wants us to go in this service.
You see, there is power in sacrifice. God is Almighty, and there is no greater power in heaven and earth, than the power of the blood of Jesus.
Rev 2:18 ¶ And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
- And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
God wants to give His church power over the nations, but we need to grow into it, by overcoming the obstacles Satan has arrayed against us. Overcoming takes raw courage, good old fashioned guts, because there are many people that do not love truth, nor are they willing to walk in honor, honesty, and the fear of the Lord. They will oppose you…
1 Peter 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
4:1 ¶ Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
You don’t give a child an atomic bomb. We are the bride of Christ, and look at this:
Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
If you want to see your life influence the nations of the earth, or this nation used of God in the nations of the earth, we must keep growing in Jesus and in the Word of God. As we do, His rule and righteous reign, the absolute highest good of all mankind, will flow through us and this nation.
Matthew 10:27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
We are the bride of Christ. When we approach God in intimacy, and symbolically place out head upon Jesus shoulder, He whispers secrets into our spirit. He tells us that these things are to be proclaimed from the rooftops.
Why? Because Jesus has all authority in heaven and earth, and He grants that authority to His church. He will back up His Word with signs following, and even angels wait for the hearing of God’s Word in the earth.
Psalms 103:20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
Psalms 104:4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
The government of God must flow through you! You are the ones supposed to be uttering this decree, as you abide in Him.
27 Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.
Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
- And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Isaiah 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
We seek Him. God pours out His Spirit. Holy Spirit tells us things God wants to do in the earth. We proclaim these things, and literally declare the decrees of God. God backs up His Word with power, and signs and wonders occur in the earth.
So when God wants to prune an earthly government, He reveals His will to five-fold ministry gifts in the earth. They declare His decrees. God moves upon His Word, and stuff happens.
Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Jeremiah 1:10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
What did Satan show Jesus? I believe he showed him his rulership over nations, in the realm of the spirit. Territorial principalities of darkness ruling under his domain. Demons, that rule the minds of men, for satan is a mind blinding spirit.
Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
We are to take the Word of God, and subdue this world through prayer and the preaching of God’s Word until:
Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
We do this through what we believe and speak.
Hebrews 11:33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,
Today, God is going to use us for signs and wonders in the earth. We are going to move in things of eternal consequence, for His glory.
There is power in sacrifice. Satan knows this. When you study out pagan religions, part of the worship of Baal and Astoreth and Molech in the Old Testament involved human sacrifice. Demon worshippers, literally offered their children upon alters of demonic sacrifice, a practice God expressly forbid.
Leviticus 18:21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
Jesus holds the keys to death and hell. Every life in the earth is given by God, by divine decree. When blood is shed unrighteously, it cries out to the throne of God.
For those of you who have read or heard my teaching on ‘Redeeming the Land’ or have had me come to your property, and pray to redeem it, you have learned that this is not merely great preaching, but practical reality.
Gal 4:9 ¶ And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper?
- And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.
Rev 6:9 ¶ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
When a person dies. His spirit appears before the throne of God. God sees, and He judges.
Luke 11:51 From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.
So, Satan understands the power of unjust blood shed, and seeks to destroy nations who shed it, to provoke God to wrath. The thief comes to kill…
2 Kings 3:
Gives us an account that I believe has powerful application today. We see a divided kingdom, Israel ruled by a wicked king named Jehoram. Judah ruled by a godly king named Jehoshaphat. Jehoram had been raised by an evil father Ahab. Ahab.had ruled over the Samaritians and taxed them heavily. When he died, they rebelled, and Jehoram found himself without God, at war. So he did what many still do today, He tried to find someone to fight with him.
¶ Now Jehoram the son of Ahab began to reign over Israel in Samaria the eighteenth year of Jehoshaphat king of Judah, and reigned twelve years.
2 And he wrought evil in the sight of the LORD; but not like his father, and like his mother: for he put away the image of Baal that his father had made.
3 Nevertheless he cleaved unto the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, which made Israel to sin; he departed not therefrom.
4 And Mesha king of Moab was a sheepmaster, and rendered unto the king of Israel an hundred thousand lambs, and an hundred thousand rams, with the wool.
5 But it came to pass, when Ahab was dead, that the king of Moab rebelled against the king of Israel.
6 ¶ And king Jehoram went out of Samaria the same time, and numbered all Israel.
7 And he went and sent to Jehoshaphat the king of Judah, saying, The king of Moab hath rebelled against me: wilt thou go with me against Moab to battle? And he said, I will go up: I am as thou art, my people as thy people, and my horses as thy horses.
8 And he said, Which way shall we go up? And he answered, The way through the wilderness of Edom.
9 So the king of Israel went, and the king of Judah, and the king of Edom: and they fetched a compass of seven days’ journey: and there was no water for the host, and for the cattle that followed them.
10 And the king of Israel said, Alas! that the LORD hath called these three kings together, to deliver them into the hand of Moab!
- But Jehoshaphat said, Is there not here a prophet of the LORD, that we may enquire of the LORD by him? And one of the king of Israel’s servants answered and said, Here is Elisha the son of Shaphat, which poured water on the hands of Elijah.
Jehoshaphat seeks God, and finds a prophet, the mighty man of God Elisha, the successor to Elijah.
12 And Jehoshaphat said, The word of the LORD is with him. So the king of Israel and Jehoshaphat and the king of Edom went down to him.
13 And Elisha said unto the king of Israel, What have I to do with thee? get thee to the prophets of thy father, and to the prophets of thy mother. And the king of Israel said unto him, Nay: for the LORD hath called these three kings together, to deliver them into the hand of Moab.
14 And Elisha said, As the LORD of hosts liveth, before whom I stand, surely, were it not that I regard the presence of Jehoshaphat the king of Judah, I would not look toward thee, nor see thee.
15 But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the LORD came upon him.
16 And he said, Thus saith the LORD, Make this valley full of ditches.
17 For thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts.
18 And this is but a light thing in the sight of the LORD: he will deliver the Moabites also into your hand.
19 And ye shall smite every fenced city, and every choice city, and shall fell every good tree, and stop all wells of water, and mar every good piece of land with stones.
20 ¶ And it came to pass in the morning, when the meat offering was offered, that, behold, there came water by the way of Edom, and the country was filled with water.
21 And when all the Moabites heard that the kings were come up to fight against them, they gathered all that were able to put on armour, and upward, and stood in the border.
22 And they rose up early in the morning, and the sun shone upon the water, and the Moabites saw the water on the other side as red as blood:
23 And they said, This is blood: the kings are surely slain, and they have smitten one another: now therefore, Moab, to the spoil.
24 And when they came to the camp of Israel, the Israelites rose up and smote the Moabites, so that they fled before them: but they went forward smiting the Moabites, even in their country.
25 And they beat down the cities, and on every good piece of land cast every man his stone, and filled it; and they stopped all the wells of water, and felled all the good trees: only in Kirharaseth left they the stones thereof; howbeit the slingers went about it, and smote it.
- And when the king of Moab saw that the battle was too sore for him, he took with him seven hundred men that drew swords, to break through even unto the king of Edom: but they could not.
- Then he took his eldest son that should have reigned in his stead, and offered him for a burnt offering upon the wall. And there was great indignation against Israel: and they departed from him, and returned to their own land.
So he killed his son, a shadow and type of how God offered up His son as a sacrifice, and the blood of that sacrifice so empowered the demon principality that the Moabites served that the army was empowered to drive back the compromised army of God.
We see again and again in the Scripture that when the people of God walked with God, in practical righteousness, and enemies rose up, God gave a battle plan, and the nation was undefeated. A holy people in the hands of an Almighty God, is undeafeatable, unstoppable in battle.
So, abortion, the killing of an unborn child, no matter how it is rationalized in the mind of people, is a literal blood sacrifice being offered up to demon spirits.
Why to world leaders attend meetings at Bohemian Grove, for the yearly ‘Festival of Fire’? Some think it is simply a political move, but it is not: it is a ceremony where demons spirits are actually worshipped…in exchange for political power and authority.
2Co 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
Obedience produced God’s power, and still does today. Ac 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.
Remember? The Egyptians chased Moses at the Red Sea, God parted the waters, and then God caused the water to drown the Egyptian army.
Exodus 17:10 So Joshua did as Moses had said to him, and fought with Amalek: and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.
You know he story. Moses lifted his rod, and the armies of heaven marched against the legions of hell in the realm of the spirit, and Israel prevailed in battle. When Moses got tired, and let the rod of God fall, the devils empowering the Amalekites surged, and the heavenly host withdrew, and the armies of Israel struggled. With Aaron and Hur’s undergirding, Moses was able to keep the rod of God upheld, and Israel won the victory over her enemies.
So it was during the war in Iraq. As the church interceded and spiritually held up the arms of President Bush and the US and allied armed forces, we saw victory.
I said, by the spirit of God, during that war:
“If we let down our guard and become apathetic and prayerless, Al Queda recruits and plots, it’s plans are not revealed to military sources by the Spirit of God, the host of heaven is not empowered to work, and soldiers die, and our borders are not safe.”
I can give many stories. When Joshua marched against Jericho under God’s authority and commands, the walls fell, and Israel prevailed. Whe we read the account in Joshua chapter 7, where Achan sinned, and stole the cursed things, his sin literally punched a hole in the dome of God’s supernatural protection over Israel. Israel went to battle against Ai, and were defeated. Soldiers died. Joshua prayed. God did not say, “Achan sinned” rather He said “Israel has sinned”. Achan’s disobedience in wartime opened the door for demonic penetration of the spiritual covering over the nation of Israel, and Israel was defeated in battle. Achan was discovered and capital punishment was executed. Israel was undefeated in it’s next military exploits.
There is much I can say about this, but this is enough, for now.
2 Sam 5:
22 And the Philistines came up yet again, and spread themselves in the valley of Rephaim.
23 And when David enquired of the LORD, he said, Thou shalt not go up; but fetch a compass behind them, and come upon them over against the mulberry trees.
- And let it be, when thou hearest the sound of a going in the tops of the mulberry trees, that then thou shalt bestir thyself: for then shall the LORD go out before thee, to smite the host of the Philistines.
What happened here in battle? David sought God for a battle plan. God gave him one, that involved the host of heaven. David was to wait until the angels of God marched against the demons that the Philistines served, then go to battle. He did, God did, and again Israel was victorious. Notice again, that David was serving God with his whole heart, no compromise.
We see this again, recorded for us from the life of the prophet Elisha:
2 Kings 6:15 And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots . And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?
16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
- And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
Same thing. One man with God, in touch with heaven, operating under the authority of heaven allowed the armies of God to prevail against the host of hell, and the people of God to be delivered.
My question to you is this: Will you be that man or woman of God?
After we repent of our personal sins, and again begin to seek God, there are specific battle plans to be revealed from heaven that will cause the church and the gospel to be victorious in this generation.
Here’s what I see at present in the earth. The purposes of God in the earth are at stake again, as the destiny of God for the United States hangs in the balance.
So, what are we to pray for this nation?
- That the blood of Jesus be applied to the blood of the sacrifice Satan has raised up through abortion.
- That God give a revelation to judges, and purge the judicial system. That this revelation be given to the public, and those in the medical profession of the spiritual significance of this horror.
- That President Obama repent. That he sell out for Jesus and the kingdom of God, and renounce his compromise with Islam, abortion, and same sex marriage and make unholy alliances with agencies within the United States, (ACLU, Islam, the Bohemian grove bunch, and every pro-abortion, or homosexual group) and that God remove from positions of authority those leaders across this land that do.
- That the church recognize racism for what it is, an enemy to be destroyed in prayer. It is a spiritual force, that must be blasted in prayer, not just social action.
- That the church aggressively pray for North American Indian tribes, the host peoples of this land. The broken treaties, and innocent bloodshed of these people are screaming before the throne of God, and ONLY the church can fix this through the blood of Jesus.
Mt 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Lu 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Mammon is simply a term to describe the worldly system, and it is clear that demonic principalities operate through it. You cannot serve Jesus, claim to know Him, then publically do exactly the opposit His Word prescribes.
Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
- That the church take her place in this spiritual war and that Islamic infiltration into the US, be removed. That terrorist organizations be exposed, dismantled, and removed. That Muslims, would be converted, en masse, both here in the US, and internationally. The Bible is a book of holiness and love. The Quran is a book of atrocities and hate. There will never be a mix of the two in heaven, nor can there be in the earth.
- That God protection be restored in this nation. That terrorist plots be exposed and stopped before they are carried out.
- That Federal judges or politicians across this land who have been pro-abortion repent, now, or be removed from office.
- The US publically again stand with Israel.
- That prayer and the Bible again return to schools.
- That Christians again sell out totally for Jesus, and begin to seek first your kingdom, hear your voice, share the gospel, and attend and build strong local churches across the US.
- That the Media proclaim the gospel.
- That hidden things be brought to light, and those things against the Word of God and the spirit of the US constitution be removed.
- That again this great nation bow it’s knee to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Get in agreement church and declare these things in your authority and agreement, and watch God move His hand in revival across the earth again.
- Father, we ask for mercy, once again, for the horrendous slaughter of our unborn children. Forgive them Father for their murder, and open their eyes to the carnage they create. Reveal Jesus to them. By faith, in your authority, I plead and apply the blood of Jesus over the blood of abortion, and command ever evil spirit operating there, to leave this nation, now, in the name and authority of Jesus.
- Father, I pray for President Barack Obama. Thank you for his stand against racism in this nation. Please use him to provide equity and equal opportunity to black Americans, and First Nations peoples.
Forgive him Father, have mercy upon him, and open his eyes to see Jesus, and to bow to His Lordship. To cut every tie with Islam, abortion, homosexuality, and every treacherous group, determined to undermine and destroy the United States, the freedom that you have given us, liberty to walk in love, honor, and honesty, and justice for all men. I pray for every member of government, in both the executive, judicial, and legislative branch, every cival authority, Federally and in every state, that they choose Jesus and the Word of God, in every area of their leadership, and that they use all of their abilities, authority, and influence to promote the kingdom of God in the earth.
- By faith, I stand against Islam in America. I bind, forbid, and stop every evil spirit operating through this, and command all deception to leave, now. I bring the sword of the spirit to all compromise with Islam, and pray for every Muslim, that you would reveal to them the love of Jesus, and the truth that sets free in the gospel. I bind the fear of death that controls them, and set them free to be the people of love, honor, honesty and truth you have called them to be, in Jesus name.
- Father, Today is the day of salvation, your name is I AM. I declare and decree that every politician, judge, or government official that has joined itself to abortion, homosexuality, or Islam, be removed from office, and that God fearing persons be put in their place, today, in Jesus name.Amen
- Father, I ask that The US publically again stand with Israel, in spirit and in truth, and would stop supporting her enemies, today, that you might again bless this nation.
- Father we ask: “That prayer and the Bible again return to schools.”, in Jesus name!
- Father we ask, “That Christians again sell out totally for Jesus, and begin to seek first your kingdom, hear your voice, share the gospel, and attend and build strong local churches across the US.
- Father, by faith, I command the Media proclaim the gospel, and be cleansed from all perversion, filth, and evil, in Jesus name.
- Father I ask, that hidden things be brought to light, and those things against the Word of God and the spirit of the US constitution be removed from this nation, in Jesus name, Amen.
- Father, bring this great nation back to you, that again this great nation bow it’s knee to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. AMEN!
Praying for America Hidden things to be revealed.
Isa 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
Isa 48:6 Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.
1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
1Co 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
2Co 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.
As we proceed toward National Day of Prayer on Thursday, these are the verses I feel impressed to pray:
That God will reveal to us hidden things:
- Hidden keys of knowledge to dismantle and destroy works and roots of darkness.
- Hidden keys of wisdom to know what to do, to see the kingdom of God advance and be restored in the United States of America.
- That God reveal the very motives of men’s hearts, the agendas of godless men, intent on destroying this country, and that He, Himself destroy them: Ps 112:10 The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish. That these very desires perish, and that God change both the hearts of men and leadership here, or, if nessesary, the leadership itself, that the government be righteous, holy, and fully under the Lordship of Jesus.
- That the Lord come, and reveal the hidden things of dishonesty and iniquity, and that by manifestation of the truth, these be destroyed and cleansed from our land.
- That Father God in heaven, would have mercy upon this nation, and forgive us, and send again His spirit to reveal Jesus, and turn us back to Him. This is the promise God made to our founding fathers, from which we get our three branches of government:
For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, theLord is our king; he will save us! As I read this verse again this week, I am convinced that Jesus will save America! He is going to do it! Continue to stand with me for righteousness, and the preservation of this great nation! Amen