I am taking a course here at seminary with Dr. Brad Young here at Oral Roberts University. While I struggle academically, fighting for sleep and time to read, as I work full time, I still am amazed at the depth of knowledge of this professor.
Jesus was and is Jewish. The gospel first came to the Jews. There is much we can understand by studying the historical, Jewish sources of the Word of God.
Articles by Brad H. Young
- The Lord’s Prayer 9: “Lead Us Not Into Temptation”
- The Lord’s Prayer 1: Introduction
- The Lord’s Prayer 10: A Hebrew Reconstruction
- The Lord’s Prayer 2: “Our Father Who Art in Heaven”
- The Lord’s Prayer 3: “Hallowed Be Thy Name”
- The Lord’s Prayer 4: “Thy Kingdom Come” (Part 1)
- The Lord’s Prayer 5: “Thy Kingdom Come” (Part 2)
- The Lord’s Prayer 6: “Thy Will Be Done”
- The Lord’s Prayer 7: “Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread”
- The Lord’s Prayer 8: “Forgive Us Our Debts”
- To My Teacher, Pastor and Beloved Friend
- Understanding Parables